Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Presse Papiers




I have come across this fabulous online stationary shop called Presse Papiers. There so many items they stock, that I can't even begin to tell you. Needless to say - I fell instantly in love with this apple notepad, and very quickly snapped up this, and the green pear. If you are related to me by birth or marriage look away now, as you may just be getting one in your Christmas stocking...

If, like me, you live in the sticks, then online shops like this are just marvellous. I am about to 'let my fingers do the walking', and make another order, after seeing all the delights in for Christmas.

The link to the site is http://www.presse.co.nz/user get ye there NOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. it looks divine! thanks for the tip, I am going to have a look right now
    xo

    ReplyDelete